In this Floor focused Masterclass, Nick Ruddock will share his '6 Pillars of Acrobatics' model and look at the technical progressions and coaching points for them;
- Round Off
- Somersault Forwards
- Somersault Backwards
... before looking at basic and advanced combination tumbling and sharing his 4 Principles of Acrobatics;
Nick will be joined by Irish international gymnast Dominic Cunningham, who will be a demonstrator at this event.
- We'll be using Dartfish technology to assist the attendees with their technical eye, with the use of LIVE video replay and analysis.
This Masterclass is for both MAG and WAG coaches.
Nick Ruddock Gymnastics exists to improve, evolve and progress the sport of gymnastics, and everyone involved in it.
Our Masterclass events are open to any coach who is looking to learn. You don't need to be affiliated to a specific body, have achieved a certain qualification or be a certain nationality. Quite simply, if you're ready to learn, you're welcome to join us from wherever you're based in the world.
Everything we do is centred on five key objectives:
1. We're accessible
2. We're world class
3. We put people first
4. We keep it simple
5. We help people grow [and we're great at it!
Your experience really matters to us, and that's why we put so much thought and consideration into your time with us on the day. If you’re serious about being the best version of yourself, and contributing positively to gymnastics in any way, these events are a fantastic opportunity to get inspired and expand your knowledge.
These are the three ways in which you can currently gain access to the content of this event:
1. Attend in person, and get the recording included! [£59.99]
2. Purchase the recording of the event when it's available [£59.00]
3. Become a Gymnastics Growth Academy member and access over 150+ educational videos, several previously held Masterclass events [including this one!] and a whole range of other benefits. You can learn more about the Gymnastics Growth Academy here, [it really is a no brainer for coaches wanting to grow and develop.]
Should you have any questions about this Masterclass, please contact us on [email protected]